Kaiser & Kühne Freizeitgeräte GmbH as contractor (AN) grants the following guarantee periods:
6. Warranty for equipment
6.1. Classification of material in relation to years of warranty
10 years against failure due to material or production defects:
- breakage and decay of Robinia Posts, claim under guarantee is excluded when Robinia posts are installed in bark mulch or rubber granulate
- on all stainless steel parts
- on all hot dip galvanized steel parts (except seabreeze)
5 years against failure due to material or production defects:
- on swing axles
- on carousel bearings
- on HPL panels
- decay of Robinia support posts which have been mounted in use of bark mulch or rubber granulate
- all remaining parts if they are not wearing parts (see below)
Seasoning shakes of robinia wood establish no claim under guarantee (refer to DIN supplementary sheet DIN EN 1176, note to 22.214.171.124)
6.2. Warranty coverage of damaged parts
The warranty is limited to parts covered by the warranty. Such damaged parts will be replaced by Kaiser & Kühne Freizeitgeräte GmbH and will be delivered to the customer’s address free of charge.
6.3. Warranty coverage applies only
if products have been properly installed and maintained. The warranty is not effective if products have not been installed properly according to the installation instructions provided by Kaiser & Kühne Freizeitgeräte GmbH, or not been maintained correctly according to the Kaiser & Kühne maintenance instructions.
6.4. No coverage for
wear, tear, misuse or vandalism. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear (e.g. springs or other spare parts of shock absorbing devices, rope), or other cosmetic issues or failures due to misuse or vandalism.